Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ballet Class! (simple)




Ok so this is the makeup that I wear every wednesday for my Ballet class!
It's a simple neutral look and it's easy to do. If you want a photo showing my full face I'll get one as soon as I can!
Apologies for my eyebrows I know theyre not very sexy haha.


1- Start with a clean, moisturised face. Make sure to let the moisturiser sink in for about 2-5 minutes depending how much time you have.

2- Find any problem spots you have (eg under eye bags, red spots, pimples) and conceal them.

3- Apply your foundation (I use the lightest shade of Australis mouse foundation), making sure you don't leave a big fat line on your jaw or near your hairline, blend!

4- Next, apply a translucent powder or powder foundation, but not too heavily. (Mine is by Rimmel)

5- Ok now we're ready for the fun part. Take a bronzer that's very similar you your skin colour with a tiny bit of shimmer in it and sweep it across your cheekbones. Make sure it's blended well!

6- Using a small eyeshadow brush, put a small amount of a very lght brownish grey eyeshadow all over your eyelid up to your brow. Follow with a darker grey in the outer V of your eye, and then a dark brown in the crease. Make sure that you blend each colour well.

7- Use a white eyeliner on your lower waterline.

8- Apply a generous coating of mascara (I used revlon fabulash in black waterproof)

9- last but not least, apply a lipgloss that's fairly neutral, i used modelco liplights in pink seashell (not that you can see it but hey)

What I used:
Revlon Fabulash in 'Blackest Black' (waterproof)(upper lashes)
Covergirl Fabulash in 'black brown'(lower lashes)
Revlon Overtime shadow in 'brownstone'
Loreal Feel Natural Concealer in 'medium'
Australis Mousse Makeup(spf 15) in 'ivory'
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent'.

No comments: